The EPA has developed a green home website with credible, easy-to-use information on greening your home, including:
- Reducing home energy use and using renewable energy
- Reducing home water use and protecting water resources
- Selecting the most environmentally friendly location for a new home
- Choosing greener home building materials and household products
- Reducing waste from home construction and household activities
- Protecting your health from environmental hazards that occur in homes.
Our favorite feature is the room by room guide to greening. It is a valuable resource that suggests solutions that will add value to your home, positively affect climate change, and help protect your health.