Buying directly from an artist at a craft show is about as local as it gets! Here are some great options to check out, listed by date:
- Fauntleroy Fine Art and Holiday Gift Show Get a jump start on your shopping with this event! November 14-16, times vary. Fauntleroy Church UCC, 9140 Fauntleroy Avenue SW, Seattle.
- Burien Vision 20/20 Arts Show Peruse super-affordable art while enjoying wine and snacks….then enjoy the frenzy as everyone clamors to get their favorites for just $40 when the bell rings! November 22, 6:30. Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Avenue South in Burien.
- Yulefest at the Nordic Heritage Museum. Even non-Scandinavians can enjoy this festival of food, entertainment and holiday shopping. November 22 & 23, 10am-5pm. 3014 NW 67th Street, Seattle.
- Art Under $100 This South Seattle event in its 10th year features amazing local artists in a party-style atmosphere. December 6, 2-9pm. Seattle Design Center, 5701 6th Avenue South, Seattle.
- Phinney Ridge Winter Festival and Craft Fair This holiday favorite is a fundraiser for the Phinney Neighborhood Center. December 6 & 7, 10am-5pm. 6532 Phinney Avenue North, Seattle.
- Urban Craft Uprising Seattle’s Largest Indie Craft Show. December 6 & 7, 10am-5pm. Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Seattle Center Grounds, Seattle.
- Blithe Bazaar Enjoy sips and shopping at this West Seattle favorite. December 7, 3-7pm. Community School of West Seattle, 9450 22nd Avenue SW, Seattle.
- Holiday craft sale at C&P Coffee, one of our favorite local hangouts. December 14, 10am-2:30pm. 5612 California Avenue SW, Seattle.